Veredus New York - Hot Jobs & More!
Lead IT Support Engineer – PERM – New York, NY
We’re looking for an experienced IT Engineer capable of supporting an enterprise class startup environment. We are rapidly expanding in size and need additional help planning and executing the vision for the IT organization.
We’re an awesome ehealth startup that is dedicated to helping couples plan their families. Our first product helps over 250,000 employees and spouses find, select and use fertility benefits at 3 of the world’s largest Internet companies through an exciting and fun web and mobile platform. We are using this same idea to bring these same benefits to other employers and consumers in a new and exciting way.
Both OS X & Windows experience are required for this role.
What you’ll be doing:
• Provide end user support for all technology needs
• Provision user accounts and assist in streamlining the onboarding process
• Be responsible for components of the network infrastructure and office IT needs
• Developing long range plans and vision for the Information Technology and Security needs of the business
• Provide best-in-class service and be a face for the technology department company-wide
You’re a self-starter with leadership qualities, who’s always looking to learn and grow. You strive to provide a seamless work experience for end-users with the latest technology infrastructure toolsets and not just the ones your parents used.
• Have an understanding of office network topologies & security and are hands-on with Network Equipment including Routers, Firewalls, Managed Switches and VPNs.
• You are comfortable dropping down to a command line in Mac, Windows and pretty much any system
• You would rather script out a task than to have to repeat it 100 times by hand
• Penchant for automation in backups, restoration, DR and business continuity planning
• You enjoy working on a team that documents everything so others can learn.
• Interested in providing the highest quality support for our end-users
• Google Apps for Work experience a plus
Follow us on our BLOG to see more jobs like this: http://ny.vereduscorp.com/
Candidates work with a professional Recruiter whose average experience is eight years in the industry. That means they have intimate knowledge of the Information Technology industry and market trends – who is in demand now and who will be next. Your Veredus Recruiter will lead you through a thorough screening process in order to understand your skills, experience, needs, and desires. They also counsel their candidates in resume writing, interviewing, and career planning so when there’s a position you really want, you’re fully prepared to get it. Additionally, if the position is a consulting opportunity Veredus provides full benefits starting Day 1, and at virtually no cost to you.
• Life Insurance ($20,000 benefit)
• ATOP – Accrued Time Off Program
• Consultant Lunches and Outings
• Consultant Web-Site
• Name Plates
• Care packages/Survival packs
• Dedicated Consulting Services Representative
Veredus has been recognized as one of the “Best Staffing Firms to Work For” by Staffing Industry Analysts the last 3 years in a row.
Nervous about an upcoming interview Want to be as prepared as possible
Click on the link below and you will have access to the Veredus Interview Prep Video – culled from hundreds of years of collective experience in preparing candidates for that all important job interview:
Veredus Corporation is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer M/F/D/V.
Drug testing may be required; please contact Recruiter for more information.