Veredus New York - Hot Jobs & More!
RF Design Engineer – PERM – New York, NY
RF Design Engineer Skills & Requirements:
• Bachelor Electrical Engineering, essential
• Master’s Degree, not essential but an advantage
• Minimum 3 to 5 years’ experience in designing mobile networks including in Building systems, essential
• Minimum 3 years’ experience designing with iBwave, essential
• Level 1 or higher iBwave certification, not essential but advantageous
• Knowledge of Wireless Carriers and Public Safety Radio networks, their technical and business requirements, essential
• Experience working with Wireless Carrier(s) such as AT&T, Sprint, T-Mobile and Verizon, essential
• Experience with Call Testing equipment such as NEMO, TEM, or equivalent, not essential but advantageous
• BTS Protocol knowledge including GSM, CDMA, UMTS, LTE technologies, essential
• Experience working with DAS equipment suppliers, such as SOLiD, TE, Andrew, not essential but advantageous
• Excellent communications, essential
• Good organizational, essential Subway experience, not essential but an advantage
• Anritsu or similar spectrum analyzer, network analyzer and PIM test equipment certification, not essential but an advantage
• Efficient in Microsoft Office products
RF Design Engineer Job Summary:
• Provide engineering support with respect a Wireless Network, including planning, design, construction, operation and maintenance of the RF indoor DAS system.
• Work with RF Team to develop and critique system performance criteria and develop Acceptance Test Protocols (ATP) to demonstrate compliance against these performance criteria
• Provide input into the technical specifications for equipment selection and monitor the performance of vendors in association with Network Operations, Quality Manager and Procurement team
Follow us on our BLOG to see more jobs like this: http://ny.vereduscorp.com/
Candidates work with a professional Recruiter whose average experience is eight years in the industry. That means they have intimate knowledge of the Information Technology industry and market trends – who is in demand now and who will be next. Your Veredus Recruiter will lead you through a thorough screening process in order to understand your skills, experience, needs, and desires. They also counsel their candidates in resume writing, interviewing, and career planning so when there’s a position you really want, you’re fully prepared to get it. Additionally, if the position is a consulting opportunity Veredus provides full benefits starting Day 1, and at virtually no cost to you.
• Life Insurance ($20,000 benefit)
• ATOP – Accrued Time Off Program
• Consultant Lunches and Outings
• Consultant Web-Site
• Name Plates
• Care packages/Survival packs
• Dedicated Consulting Services Representative
Veredus has been recognized as one of the “Best Staffing Firms to Work For” by Staffing Industry Analysts the last 3 years in a row.
Nervous about an upcoming interview Want to be as prepared as possible
Click on the link below and you will have access to the Veredus Interview Prep Video – culled from hundreds of years of collective experience in preparing candidates for that all important job interview:
Veredus Corporation is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer M/F/D/V.
Drug testing may be required; please contact Recruiter for more information.