Veredus New York - Hot Jobs & More!
Sr. Ruby on Rails Developer – PERM – New York, NY
• You value hard work, collaboration and the ability to strike the right balance between speed, quality and execution
• You know how to get things done and prefer pragmatic solutions to theoretical ones
• You are a “full stack” developer with at least 3 years of hands on and recent Ruby on Rails development experience
• You have experience with some of the tools we use and are excited to learn the others: AWS, MySQL, RSpec, Salesforce, WebRTC
• You LOVE to code and have a Github account that proves it!
Follow us on our BLOG to see more jobs like this: http://ny.vereduscorp.com/
Candidates work with a professional Recruiter whose average experience is eight years in the industry. That means they have intimate knowledge of the Information Technology industry and market trends – who is in demand now and who will be next. Your Veredus Recruiter will lead you through a thorough screening process in order to understand your skills, experience, needs, and desires. They also counsel their candidates in resume writing, interviewing, and career planning so when there’s a position you really want, you’re fully prepared to get it. Additionally, if the position is a consulting opportunity Veredus provides full benefits starting Day 1, and at virtually no cost to you.
• Life Insurance ($20,000 benefit)
• ATOP – Accrued Time Off Program
• Consultant Lunches and Outings
• Consultant Web-Site
• Name Plates
• Care packages/Survival packs
• Dedicated Consulting Services Representative
Veredus has been recognized as one of the “Best Staffing Firms to Work For” by Staffing Industry Analysts the last 3 years in a row.
Nervous about an upcoming interview Want to be as prepared as possible
Click on the link below and you will have access to the Veredus Interview Prep Video – culled from hundreds of years of collective experience in preparing candidates for that all important job interview:
Veredus Corporation is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer M/F/D/V.
Drug testing may be required; please contact Recruiter for more information.